D2.finance is a Options-Base Defi Vault protocol built for the crypto-native ETH community. It delivers actively managed strategies to DeFi-native users on Arbitrum. It aims to provide robust technology security, risk management, and composability.
D2.Finance combines provable trading expertise from traditional finance with the technical proprietary DeFi innovations. Code base has been built custom from scratch with emphasis on security.
D2.finance offers a range of strategies tailored for different risk appetites. Each strategy has its own dedicated vault, operating on an epoch system:
- Users deploy funds into their preferred vault at the beginning of the epoch
- The vault funds are actively managed by the trading team based on proven investment philosophy, process, and approach to risk-managed volatility trading built from years of provable hedge fund management
- Each vault combines tailors quantitative signals from the hybrid trading engine as well as direct, real-time expert human judgement
- Upon conclusion of epoch, users may withdraw or roll over funds into the next epoch
We currently offer the following:
- ETH++ (Arbitrum): The goal is to outperform an “average-user” ETH allocation on a risk-adjusted basis over the long run. Vault's delta exposure will be between 20 and 200% of ETH while, on average, it will have less downside volatility than ETH, given the efficient use of optionality.
- ARB++ (Arbitrum): The goal is to outperform an “average-user” ARB ecosystem allocation on a risk-adjusted basis over the long run. Vault's delta exposure will be between 60% and 140% of ARB while, on average, it will have less downside volatility than ARB ecosystem, given the efficient use of optionality.
More vaults such as GLP++, GM, and USD++ will be added over time.